We are offering both virtual and face-to-face appointments (in full PPE) during the Covid-19 Pandemic. You will be screened ahead of your appointment to ensure it is safe for you to attend the clinic.
1:3 women have a pelvic floor problem. It’s common but not normal and we can help. Whether incontinence, pelvic pain, pain during sex or constipation issues, there’s plenty we can do to make things better. We are both Mums and know what it’s like to have pelvic floor problems. It might feel embarrassing at first but please know we are fully sympathetic to your problems and offer you a safe and caring environment to help you get better.
Women’s Health Physio can help:
- Stop urinary (wee) or faecal (poo) leaking
- Improve your pelvic floor and core strength
- Reduce or eliminate pelvic pain – including pain during sex
- Reduce your tummy gap after pregnancy
- Improve all symptoms of constipation